September 30, 2013

Trip To Japan

Hi, this is Vivi ^^. Just want to share about my trip to Tokyo hehe.. Actually this is my first trip with my friends. Why we want to go to Tokyo? Simple just because we know that Japan is a beautiful country, and of course Tokyo as the capital of Japan. I lived in Tokyo before for study so I knew everything about there. Well, my Japanese is poor now haha... Because I never used it again in my country, but I think it's ok to go there for 5 days ;p.
 
We went there about 5 days (September 5-10, 2013). We, 7 people, only me who know Japanese language. So I must take care about them. We lived in Sakura Hostel Asakusa. You can check the website here. A nice hostel with nice staffs. I always talk with them in twitter hehe...
 
First day, we went to kimono rental. It's quite good ^^. Here's the website if you want to rental kimono if you're in Tokyo: Asakusa Shichi Henge. We walked around Asakusa. Btw, many people wanted to take photos with us, don't know why, maybe because we're beautiful and handsome ;p.
 

 
Second day, we went to Shibuya and Harajuku. At Shibuya we took some photos with Hachiko. Do you know him? He is a famous dog in Japan who was loyal to his owner. He died at Shibuya station while he waited his owner.
 
 
Shibuya is one of the most busy street in Tokyo. You can see how many people walking in this street.
 
 
After that we went to Harajuku. First, we went to Takeshita Doori. Many people like to be here. It always crowded everyday. My friends bought many things in 105 yen shop. And unfortunately, they must brought their things -which very heavy- to Meiji Jingu. Meiji Jingu is a temple near to Harajuku. We must walking about 20 minutes to enter to the main temple inside.
 
 
Meiji Jingu main gate



Finally enter the temple hehe...

You can make a wish here, just write it in EMA
 
Third day, we went to Tokyo Imperial Palace. A 2 hours tour from our hostel. Actually I didn't pay attention about what the guides said, cause ehm sorry.. they said with a bad english... I think it's one of historical place. It's sooo big inside and one of my friend said; "I can't walk anymore!!!" Hehehehe... It looks like a big park with many trees. Feel so green!!
 




 
After that, we have onigiri and tempura party at Jimbocho Hotel ^^
 

 
Fourth day, the one I like hehehe..., we went to Tokyo Disney Sea!!! We had so much fun there! I thought it won't crowed on Monday, but at that time was the first day of Special Event for Halloween! You can imagine how crowded it was...
 
Happy 30th Anniversary ^^

Happy Halloween ^^

You can buy the ticket fo Disneyland or Disneysea here

In the train to Tokyo Disneysea (or Disneyland)

The ticket to Disneysea & guide book

Once you entered the gate, you can see this big globe


Sooo crowded!!!

In the train to American Waterfront to Mysterious Island


With an ice cream guy hehe...


Emm.. in front of the most thrilling game: Tower of Terror
Fifth day, the last day =(. In the morning we only went to Imado Jinja (Shrine of love ^^) and Maneki Neko. After that we only strolling in Asakusa until the time we must depart to Haneda airport. Well I miss Tokyo now... 5 days not enough...
 
You can see Tokyo Sky Tree by walking

Imado Jinja main gate


You can see many people hope for love in this shrine


 
So, this is my last story of my trip hehe... Thank you for read it and hope all you guys can go to Tokyo too someday ^^

With Yusa, Naoto, Kent, and Ayumi ^^

With Kyoko and Hiro ^^

With Tomo (the manager) and Johrel ^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment